Shop by Theme
Native American and Pacific Northwest Coast Indian Design Gifts and Products
This section of the Pacific Northwest Shop features many products made by Native American artists. The Northwest Coast Indian designs featured below originated in our Pacific Northwest region of North America. Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift idea, or to buy something for your own home, our great Native American products are a must. We sell candle holders, cotton throws, trivets, and much more, all with distinctive Northwest Coast Indian designs. Elegant spirit boxes and miniature totem poles, carved in deep black perlite, resemble the argillite stone originally used in Native American productions. Finally, check out the Northwest Coast Indian designs on our fun temporary tattoos. The inspirational Native American pocket spirits are also a popular buy.
Home » Native American » 168 products
- Pocket Spirit - Hand (HEALING TOUCH/FAMILY/COMMUNITY) - by Mike Dangeli, Nisga’a Tlingit, Tsimshia
- North Coast Indian Hummingbird Design Trivet - by Tsimshian native artist Bill Helin - 6'' x 6''
- Pacific Northwest Coast Native American Children of the Raven - Cotton Throw Blanket - by Northwest Coast Indian artist Bill Reid - 48" x 67"
- Pacific Northwest Coast Native American Orca Whale - Cotton Throw Blanket - by Joe Mandur Jr - approx: 48" x 68"
- Native Art - Learn and Play
- Bath Toy - Salmon